1. NO REFUND POLICY. In certain cases, dancer account may be credited, but there will be NO REFUNDS by Morton’s Dance Center. Account credit will be on a case-by-case basis. This includes registration fee and any previously paid tuition or fees.
2. If any dancer must take a leave of absence from classes (ie: sports, musical, school activity, other commitments) he/she must pay $10 each month to maintain enrollment. If this fee is not paid, dancer must pay registration fee when he/she decides to dance again.
The only exception to the $10 fee to maintain enrollment is injury/illness. Qualification for fee to be waived is dependent on a doctor’s note (this does not include competition team dancers).
3. With any class changes (dropping of class, switch in length/style, etc.) parent must notify the office in writing (email is sufficient) before the 20th of the month prior to expected change. If the request is made after the 20th, the account will be charged for the price of previous month and adjusted accordingly for the following payment cycle.
4. Registration fee of $30 (individual)/$50 (family) charged at the beginning of the dance season (or at the time of dancer registration during the 2019/2020 season).
5. All automatic payments and billing will be done on the 25th of the month prior. Automatic billing is required by ALL dancers unless otherwise noted. Any tuition payment (expired cards, lost cards, cancelled cards, etc) must be taken care of by the 1st of the month to avoid accumulation of late fees. If any problems occur, payment can be made by calling the office during office hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Any payments received after the 25th of the month will result in a $20 late fee. There will be an additional $5 fee added for every week the balance is not paid after the due date.
7. Tuition is based on approximately four lessons per month. There is no extra charge for months with five weeks. There is no price cut for classes missed by student or a month containing holidays. Make up classes will be at the discretion of the studio.
8. Family discount is offered for siblings enrolled in recreational classes. The first dancer will remain at full price tuition. Each additional sibling will receive 10% off tuition each month. Family discount is not applicable to distant relatives or dancers on competition team.