1. No food, chewing gum, or drinks on the dance floor. Food and drink are available for
purchase before or after class at the Nook concession stands and vending machines.
2. No running or horseplay in the hallways, studio space, on the dance floor or in Spooky
Nook shared spaces. Additionally, dancers should not stand or sit near the loft opening.
3. Do not disturb classes that are in session. Parents are welcome to wait in the common
areas/food court or sit on the bleachers under our Morton’s Dance Center sign and observe
through the windows (discreetly). Please no recording/photos unless given express permission from staff.
4. Please label ALL dance shoes, clothing, bags, etc. Morton’s Dance Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
5. All dancers must be picked up promptly at the end of class. Morton’s Dance Center and/or Spooky Nook Sports are
not responsible for students after class. Please call the office if there is an emergency.
6. If a dancer must be picked up early, or you would like to speak to an instructor, you must stop in the office or email a
staff member ahead of time.
7. Unruly behavior will not be tolerated, nor will any disrespectful behavior toward instructors, staff or fellow dancers.
You will be asked to leave the studio immediately.
8. Morton’s Dance Center reserves the right to cancel any class, at any time, due to insufficient enrollment/attendance
for that particular class.
9. No students are allowed to congregate in the office/check-in area unless they are making a payment or responding to a staff request.
10. The instructor will leave 15 minutes after the start of class if no students have arrived on time.